[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update using up an sma Update

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:38:29 -0000

Hi Marie,

Thank you for mentioning authorisation keys in your message to which I an now replying.

I forgot to ask Tristram if what I had to do would take up a Jaws key. Please can someone clarify how one checks their number of keys as I do not believe I have had to do this, or if I have, it was some time ago.

Also, Marie's message poses another question for those from sight and sound, or any other Jaws dealers on this list. If this update has taken out a key, and any further updates between now and Jaws 9, but not including Jaws 9 itself, may do the same, can a Jaws user have keys replaced without having to wait until they only have one left, if the reason they are losing keys is because of the way Jaws is updated?

Thank you all in advance.
Alexander Shannon