[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update using up an sma Update

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:44:52 -0000

Hi Tiddy,

I note the points you are making in your message, however, I am not running vista, and I updated because it was said in the explanation of the update that it was also an update for XP and I am running XP home, however, with the help of Tristram from Sight and Sound, I have updated my authorisation and this has put my SMA count back to what I thought it should be and what it shows as on the FS activate site.

Robin, I am sure if you are able to update your authorisation and then check against the FS activate site, you will find that your SMA count is then what you expect it to be.

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon