[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update using up an sma Update

  • From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:16:40 -0000

Alexander

Don't get confused between the SMA count and 'keys' (or activations).
SMA relates to the software version that you are entitled to and keys
relate to the number of machines that you install the software onto. You
will not be losing 'keys' as a result of upgrading to a newer version of
the software.

Regards
Mervyn