[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update using up an sma Update

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:24:47 +0100

Same here, updated authorization and my count is back to 1. Must check in activation to see if it has taken one of my activation keys though. If you lose a key everytime you update the programme, very soon you won't have any left.

What a complicated system!
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>