[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update using up an sma Update

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:53:54 +0100

You go to the activation site, type your serial number, not the activation code and you get a table with your SMA count, your version, the options you have subscribed to and the number of activation keys remaining at your disposal.

If you have trouble locating this, I can find the precise url for you.
Hopes this helps a little.
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>