[iyonix-support] Re: Network filing system problem

  • From: "Steve (ROOL)" <srevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:12:19 +0000 (GMT)

On 30 Jan, Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OmniClient 2.15 is the latest on te ROOL site

Hi,

This is very much an aside, but it's worth noting that the individual module
and application downloads that you find on the ROOL site tend to lag behind
what's in the HardDisc4 image and ROM images.

The reason is because building those individual bits is a labour-intensive
faff at the moment that I've not really got automated. As a result, I don't
do it anywhere near as often as new ROM and HardDisc4 builds - and even
those are a bit of a faff...

Fully automating this would mean a few days of work probably. And I've just
not yet summoned up the enthusiasm.

Thanks,

Steve

--