[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro Design Entry HDL (ConceptHDL) questions...

  • From: Jerry Grzenia <geraldg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:33:53 -0700

Hi Austin -

For the large yellow box, edit the symbol in DEHDL and remove those lines.

The pin numbers will appear on the pin stubs when you back annotate the
schematic. Or, use the SECTION command and click on a pin stub - the pin
numbers will appear.

To "remove" the instance property - use the Display invisible command and click
on this Path/instance property. Or, you can type in the DEHDL console window -
Find Path
Display invisible 'A'

Or, better yet, on the symbol view itself, add a $PATH=? property and display
it invisible.
Anytime the part is added, the instance value will be invisible.

Hope this helps.

Jerry