[icon-discuss] Re: New user with questions

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:06:22 -0800

Hi, Jenny. Thanks. I couldn't find any tutorials on the APH site.

I found three files where Larry went through using the product and taking
questions, but no tutorial with the braille keys in mind.

Reading the APH manual, there seemed to be so many questions unanswered in
my mind.

It's like I wanted the manual to go into much more depth on things like
setting up rules in email as an example.

The email filtering is one of the things that has me pretty excited about
this unit and using it when traveling.

Also, learning to get connected to an open WiFi network.

I also wanted to see more on setting up for podcasts and rss feeds which
will be a new thing for me.

So, I hope you guys don't mind my asking lots of questions for a
while<grin>.

Paul Henrichsen

paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer

(800) 894-5374

Press 5 then 2

or: (888) 995-9905