[icon-discuss] New user with questions

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:38:44 -0800

Hi, everyone. I will be getting my icon braille plus, hopefully, tomorrow.

What is the difference between the cd that comes with the icon and the one
that comes with the braille plus?

Are the tutorials on the braille plus cd different than the ones I
downloaded from the level star site?

Also, I was hoping I could find a manual that I could read off line, but all
I could find was one online. Is there one on the cd?

Lastly, are the training sessions archived anywhere? They usually happen in
the day time when I can't attend.

I'm sure I'll have lots more questions once I get going.

Thanks.

Paul Henrichsen

paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer

(800) 894-5374

Press 5 then 2

or: (888) 995-9905