[icon-discuss] Re: My first experience with file sharing

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:51:45 -0600

What kinds of file sharing do I need to set up on the icon to access files from the icon on my computer? I can't access the folders, because it says access denied.

Thanks
Nimer J

Jenny Axler wrote:
I'm not going to argue with you any longer about this. However, I would like to clear up one thing for the list: There is documentation on how to set up the Icon/Braille + for file sharing, and how to access file shares on other devices, both in the What's New document attached to the update announcement as well as the user manual.
Jenny

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message with unsubscribe in the subject line to:

For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and Braille +, Visit