[icon-discuss] Re: My first experience with file sharing

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:54:57 -0700

Hi, Rob. Thanks for sending me something to try.
Here is what I did.
I deleted all of the tdb files. I think there were 12.
I connected wirelessly and went to the add a network folder prompt. I typed
in:
"//PAUL/Paul Henrichsen/music/"
I got an endless loop message; something about gen gate and either var lock
or var log. I couldn't tell and some numbers.
I tried it again after deleting all of the tdb files. This time I got
another number spevifying that I had entered an invalid share name.
I tried another folder:
"//PAUL/Paul Henrichsen/My Files/"
And got a completely different error number but the same invalid share name
prompt.
Hope this helps.