[ian-reeds-games] Re: TB 1.13 dev 29

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:07:41 +0100

Ian, I also had problems with the updater. In my particular case, it could just be Windows being precious about what happens to things in Program Files, but it said that it couldn't do something to updater.exe. Access denied, yada yada. I like the updater though... I like seeing how far along updates are and that.

BTW, I got my C&C maps working again. I'll do the same for Star Wars, too! I'm flying across the pond for a holiday tomorrow, so I'll try get those done before I go. I don't think I'll have time to take advantage of the new goodies, yet, like flags and stuff, but I'll do it when I can.

Craig