[ian-reeds-games] Re: TB 1.13 dev 29

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 02:39:40 +0200

I use the gmail website and although some emails from the list
occasionally end up in the spam folder it has never happened for Ian's
emails as far as I can remember.  When I updated the game it seemed to
update successfully, but after restarting it crashed after a few
seconds (I forgot to copy the error unfortunately). I did have files
with names like "rename me updater.exe" or something in that line; I
thought I should delete the old updater files and change those ones'
names, but they're gone now so I don't know if the game did that
automatically when I launched it again.