[ian-reeds-games] Re: CraigBrett's stacking script

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:08:51 -0700

Oh yes, with your move_other_unit away and toward scripts...they
aren't designed to be used alongside damaging skills, are they?
Because after I removed the move_other_unit_away script from some of
my damaging skills the bug I had with units not dying when they
reached 0 hp seemed to disappear.

--
-Mew