[ian-reeds-games] Re: CraigBrett's stacking script

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:50:09 -0700

No problem.

Speaking of bugs. I am not sure if this is one, but I have a point.
point
10
|flags
description Disease.
hidden
at_zero=zombify
And the effect that is supposed to be applied...
Effect
10 // parser version
|flags
description A unit dies and becomes a zombie.
unit
announce
duration=100000
|script_flags
toggle_to_team 2
transform_into zombie
I think the toggle_to_team flag is being used correctly, but when I
test this out I get this:
Calling Context: cb_after_effect_applied
Filename: teamtoggle.js
Line: 46
Column: 26, 27
TypeError: Cannot read property 'Team' of null
Is it because of the way I'm using the script flag in an effect?

--
-Mew