[ian-reeds-games] Re: CraigBrett's stacking script

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 14:43:21 -0700

Aha, I see.

The tweaking with how many can be on each tile is just the structures
and units per tile thing, right? You can't tweak how many of an
individual unit can be on a tile as of yet?

Just thought to point it out since I was taking advantage of it for
most of my evening. It's somewhat surprising how it overrides the
units_per_tile flag, though.

--
-Mew