[openbeos] Re: the new website

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:11:38 +0200

> >> I hope this clarifies your concerns. If you have any other specific
> >> concerns, issues or questions, let me know, and I will try to address
> >> them the best I can. :-)
> >>

> > Yes, this helped, thank you. But then it should be clear that the
> developer articles should also appear in some form on the front page. (To
> maintain the impression of progress and aliveness.)
> >

> Yes, the developer articles will be visible in the front page!! The home
> page should be the *showcase* for all the content in the website. The
> visitors the site can then choose where to go from there.

Ok, then I was confused. I thought the discussion had taken the direction that
only offical marcom sanctionated stuff is to appear on the front page. (So
Waldemar, I was arguing on your side...)

Well, then the current consense is fine with me. If you can call it that
already... :-)

I just wanted to remind you that what Waldemar designed was supposed to solve
current problems.

Best regards,
-Stephan