[openbeos] Re: the new website

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:57:31 +0200 CEST

Wow, I can agree with everything you wrote, Oliver :-)

> Ouch, Koki, I suppose you are currently fighting hard to get enough
> free
> space for the marcom team to dwell in, but this does sound a bit too
> harsh to
> me.

That's my impression as well - this is not a fight about power, nor
should it get one. It would be much easier to discuss things without
the occasional side blow (probably from both sides).

In any way, I'm very fond of Oliver's discussion style here, as he
manages to translate both side's positions into valuable and thoughtful
arguments; it makes it so much easier to agree on something :-)

Bye,
   Axel.