[openbeos] Re: the new website

  • From: John Drinkwater <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:42:55 +0100

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:

Hi,

> I would also like to see some visual aides that identify the community
section, in order to distinguish it from the rest). If it is possible to use a different logo depending on the page you are at, I would like to do something like this (disclaimer: this is just a crude paste-up/mockup, not a design proposal):

http://www.zeta-zone.net/haiku/forums_mockup.jpg

All great ideas, but from a marketing viewpoint, you might want to pick a more suitable flag for the English language next time, or you might offend people. :)

Maybe being too picky at a mockup, but I wouldn't want to see it stick.

--
John â[Ãeta]â Drinkwater        |       john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://johndrinkwater.name/