[openbeos] Re: announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:04:45 +0200

On Wed, 16 May 2007 17:04:51 +0200, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I just want to announce that we'll from now on publish admin meeting
summaries on our website. Urias offered to do this task (thank you!).

Also, we now manage the admin team's tasks on a publicly viewable page:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Admin%20Tasks
Among others, we list tasks which could be done by people who are not
part of the admin group (those are more like "find someone who wants
to do it", anyway :), so if you want to help please send us a mail. I
will try to keep that page as updated as possible. For this reason,
it'll replace my private TODO list.

I hope this will make the admin team transparent enough for all of you.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald

THX, looks good, but when the Admin meeting is on irc, why not parst the log from the meeting,
that whas Transparent.

Ralf Schülke aka stargater