[openbeos] Re: announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:15:29 +0200 CEST

"Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Urias offered to do this task (thank you!).

I knew it! :)

> I hope this will make the admin team transparent enough
> for all of you.

You have overdelivered! :)

I hope we can find additional constructive ways to ease the
friction and frustration among us. To be honest, I'm a bit
shocked by all the display of emotion, and I apologize for
having started the "openness" thread.

In hindsight I think I could have worded some things differently
in the post where I asked for clarification on the admin team.
I didn't mean to say that Haiku isn't open. It is indeed very much
so, and I don't have a problem with the admins and developers
needing some level of peace, privacy and space to carry out
their work.

/Jonas Sundström.