[openbeos] announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Haiku General" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:04:51 +0200

Hi everyone,
I just want to announce that we'll from now on publish admin meeting
summaries on our website. Urias offered to do this task (thank you!).

Also, we now manage the admin team's tasks on a publicly viewable page:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Admin%20Tasks
Among others, we list tasks which could be done by people who are not
part of the admin group (those are more like "find someone who wants
to do it", anyway :), so if you want to help please send us a mail. I
will try to keep that page as updated as possible. For this reason,
it'll replace my private TODO list.

I hope this will make the admin team transparent enough for all of you.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald