[openbeos] Re: announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: Simon Porter <hailstorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:45:12 +0000

Great work. I have to ask if this is linked somewhere obvious on the website.
Same goes for the page about the admin team. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
I don't know which section it falls under. Dev or About?

Simon

> Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:04:51 +0200> From: wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
> openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [openbeos] announcing admin meeting
> summaries> > Hi everyone,> I just want to announce that we'll from now on
> publish admin meeting> summaries on our website. Urias offered to do this
> task (thank you!).> > Also, we now manage the admin team's tasks on a
> publicly viewable page:> http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Admin%20Tasks> Among
> others, we list tasks which could be done by people who are not> part of the
> admin group (those are more like "find someone who wants> to do it", anyway
> :), so if you want to help please send us a mail. I> will try to keep that
> page as updated as possible. For this reason,> it'll replace my private TODO
> list.> > I hope this will make the admin team transparent enough for all of
> you.> > Bye,> Waldemar Kornewald>
Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care
about in one place.
http://www.live.com/getstarted