[openbeos] Re: announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:16:35 -0700

On 5/16/07, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5/16/07, Simon Porter <hailstorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great work. I have to ask if this is linked somewhere obvious on the
> website. Same goes for the page about the admin team. Maybe I'm not looking
> hard enough. I don't know which section it falls under. Dev or About?

I asked Urias to write a short introduction in his first post, so the
announcement on our website will come later.

I have already pulled out the bits of information for the summary - I
just need to write it up so that it is understandable for everyone :D

I will try to get to this before the end of the day - hopefully within
the next 8-10 hours sometime.

- Urias