[openbeos] Re: announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:43:02 +0200

On Wed, 16 May 2007 20:28:00 +0200, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 5/16/07, Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx> wrote:
THX, looks good, but when the Admin meeting is on irc, why not parst the
log from the meeting,
that whas Transparent.

IRC logs are long and hard to read (and often contain lots of boring
stuff). A summary is much more useful and can contain clarifications
for those not deeply involved.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald

Sure, the summary is very good and the irc log, in the summary as a link (Read the IRC Admin meeting log ...) on under the summary. And now we have 100% Usefull and Transparent and this is what we whant ore ?
Bye,
        Ralf Schülke