[openbeos] Re: announcing admin meeting summaries

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:59:48 +0200

On 5/16/07, Simon Porter <hailstorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great work. I have to ask if this is linked somewhere obvious on the
website. Same goes for the page about the admin team. Maybe I'm not looking
hard enough. I don't know which section it falls under. Dev or About?

I asked Urias to write a short introduction in his first post, so the
announcement on our website will come later.

The admin tasks page is linked from the admin team page:
http://haiku-os.org/about/teams/admin
I've now added links to the about and community section (in the
sidebar), so the admin team page is easier to find.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald