[openbeos] Re: VLC

  • From: "Cian Duffy" <myob87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:38:54 +0000

On 16/03/06, Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dude, don't bail- I'm sure it's an oversight that your name was not put
> on the dev list

Erm. Right. Am I the only person who actually got Mike S's joke?

<SPOILER>
Mailing list. Many years ago. April Fools Day. Sikosis, who was not yet on
the website's developer list falls for the "Walter" joke and says something
like "if this is the real name, i'll bailing" (grammar error included). This
is what Mike S is refering to...
</SPOILER>

And if the person in charge of updating the site and the list of dev's
> is reading this- hook this guy up! We need all the dev's we can find.
> I don't blame him for being mad. Get your sh*t together! it's not that
> hard to do what this guy is asking and I'm sure he's not the only one
> with these complaints.

See above ;)

--
"We're busy running out of time"