[openbeos] Re: VLC

  • From: Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:14:13 -0500

Why not just go with the Haiku logo

TIFF image

maybe change the background color gray or transparent to match Deskbar. Could also probably just use the one on BeBits-
http://bebits.com/app/3902

shaka

On 2006-03-02 at 05:42:55 [+0100], Methe <methedras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Zomg a useful Operating System! =)

Permit me to use this mail to ask a silly question. Is it planned to
keep the Deskbar's Haiku logo as it is now? Because now that the show
starts to be impressive I can't believe we may want to have our only
logo on screenshots cut at the bottom.

To be perfectly straight about it... it is so on purpose! It's design - ya
know? No, seriously, I only spent about a day on that... so if you or
someone else has a better idea, please speak up! I settled on the cut off
version after trying several different leaves. I kind of liked it being cut
off. Otherwise it get's so small (which causes the edges to disappear).
Then I tried with several different colors. I liked blue because it seemed
the most stylish/serious. Like I said, it just happens to be like that
right now, nothing was voted on or is "settled for release".

Best regards,
-Stephan