[openbeos] Re: VLC

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:07:59 +0100

> Why not just go with the Haiku logo

That was obviously the first thing I tried. :-) For one, the logo doesn't
look as good on the grey background as it does on white. Secondly, we would
need to either enlarge the Be-Menu, ahm, I mean Haiku-Menu "button", or
shrink the logo. And then it looks way to blurry. I even invested time to
redo the HAIKU glyphs and apply manual hinting to make them crisp again.
But in the end, I thought it didn't work so well. OTOH, I have not actually
tried to change Deskbar code and enlarge the button.

Best regards,
-Stephan