[openbeos] Re: VLC

  • From: Bryan Varner <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:12:33 -0500

And if the person in charge of updating the site and the list of dev's is reading this- hook this guy up! We need all the dev's we can find.
I don't blame him for being mad. Get your sh*t together! it's not that hard to do what this guy is asking and I'm sure he's not the only one with these complaints.

Well, I'm not on there yet, but I haven't exactly done a lot either.

The OS is starting to look very professional, it's time the team starts acting professional too.

Bah. Professional is for uptight people who take themselves way too seriously. Don't get me wrong, I want to be able to make Haiku my day job someday, but I'd like to be able to do that and have some fun while I'm at it.

My young, naive point of view is this:
If you can't have fun at your job, you might as well "bailing".

That being said, there's no rule that you can't have fun and still be a dang good professional while you're at it.

-Bryan