[haiku] Re: User Guide (Translation) Site

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 11:50:32 +0100

Yannick Barbel wrote:
I translated one page in French and it worked OK (modification done as anonymous). Seems to be very straight forward. I'll try later to create a user account and see how it goes with multiple page translation.

Thanks for looking into it, Yannick!
Before anyone puts real work into their translation, I'd like to point out once more: This is only a prototype. It'll likely be completely scratched and started anew with the current documents we have in SVN. I'm not sure how old the few example pages are that are on the site now. So, I urge you to locally save what you've done so far, because much of it can be reused when the productive system is online.

BTW, Ryan is on the export problem and it looks like he's on the right track.
The productive system doesn't seem to be too long a way off. Hold your horses just a little longer. :)

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de