[haiku] Re: User Guide (Translation) Site

  • From: Vincent DUVERT <vincent.duvert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 08:55:48 +0100

Le 7 févr. 09 à 08:34, Yannick Barbel a écrit :

Thank you Jorge,

I translated one page in French and it worked OK (modification done as anonymous). Seems to be very straight forward. I'll try later to create a user account and see how it goes with multiple page translation.

Did you use HTML character entities in your translation (http://www.haikuzone.net/haikuguide/fr/welcome ), or were they added automatically ? These should not be needed since the UTF-8 charset is used on the pages.

Vincent