[haiku] Re: User Guide (Translation) Site

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:13:50 +0100

Jorge G. Mare <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[8<]
> If this is something that Haiku would like to use, or at least try, then
> I will continue working on it. If, however, for whatever reason, this is
> not what Haiku wants to use, then no big deal.

Awesome work, guys! I absolutely agree it is a cool effort to make it
really easy for anyone to help out with translations. Hopyfully, the export
module can be fixed. Is this a third party Drupal module, or is it directly
maintained by the Drupal folks? I'm afraid I can't offer any help in fixing
this, though.

Best regards,
-Stephan