[haiku] Re: Translation/localization info for translators

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:38:34 +0200

I wasn't thinking of other files, but e.g. a catkeys file known to be
broken. Currently it can just be excluded in the Jamfile; when using
globbing the file would need to be removed from the folder.

I never saw a file becoming broken on it's own, so it would still be possible to either revert to a previous version or resync from hta. The worst thing that can happen is a catalog being out of date, in this case you get an half-translated application. But it still works.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx