[haiku] Re: Translation/localization info for translators

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare/aka Koki" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:28:15 -0700

Hi PulkoMandy,

PulkoMandy wrote on Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:25:49 +0200
> > Just to make sure that I understand correctly, once the changes are
> > made, all one would have to add any given catalog to a build is to drop
> > it in the proper folder, correct?
> >
> > Also, am I correct to assume that we need to notify Travis of the
> > changes, so that he can adjust HTA accordingly?
>
> Yes.

Specifically which of the two questions that you are quoting are you responding
"yes" to?

> HTA will not need to generate patches anymore, and that's precisely
> the broken part. But we need a working system on the Haiku side first.

I suppose you are saying that the jam files will not have to be patched, but
HTA would still generate the catkey files, right?

On my question about whether the process of getting the catkey files from HTA
is documented or not, since you did not reply, am I right to assume that it is
not documented anywhere? Can you please confirm?

I am sorry that I ask all these questions, that I am trying to fully understand
this to the dot, so that eventually I can document it somewhere for all
developers to see.

Cheers,

Jorge / aka Koki