[openbeos] Re: Site Audit

  • From: "Cyan" <cyanh256@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:54:34 +0100 BST

> I'd be ok with taking the binary package and a zip of the sources
> and zipping those into one bigger file though.

This would definitely be a better idea than modifying the original
binary Zip directly (which is a big taboo in many circles).
I still don't think it's as clean for the user as two separate
downloads, but it's less likely to upset the app developers.

Is there going to be any infrastructure in place to handle multiple
file downloads for a project? (e.g., as with typical projects on
BeBits: source, net_server binary and BONE binary).