[openbeos] Re: Site Audit

  • From: "Cyan" <cyanh256@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 02:21:42 +0100 BST

> hmm, i was using google docs, i can share that with you...

That would be helpful (providing it works in Firefox for BeOS?).
It's easier to find files by searching for their names than drilling
through what's now a very cluttered directory structure!

> > Alternatively I could put the entire collection on my Web server,
> > so you can try requesting the files by name -- I think they
> > mostly have their original BeBits filenames. That'd be easier
> > than cross-referencing a large document.
>
> that would be nice :)

I've started to put some files in this directory:

http://knothole.no-ip.org/BeOS_apps/

Currently small but expanding.