[openbeos] Re: ShowImage "Mirror" Operations

  • From: "Fredrik Holmqvist" <holmqvist.fredrik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:49:23 +0200 CEST

Tracker-addons presentation may leave a bit to be desired, but to have
a specific funtion to map to a specific mime-type (JPG) seems very much
to fit with the Tracker-addon concept. Adding 'writing' to a viewer
especially for a specific format seems overkill to me. Soon someone
will want 'red eye'-removal or similar. Unless you just want to make
ShowImage plugin-aware.

/Fredrik Holmqvist