[haiku] Re: Reducing paper waste at conferences

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:41:11 +0100

Urias McCullough wrote:
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:01 AM, Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ingo Weinhold wrote:
Hey, calm down, Alex. Nobody called you either (at least as far as I
recall). Urias certainly didn't.
Well i'm sorry i recall that. I can take anything but i can't stand mean
people.

I certainly wasn't referring to you
Neither did i, sorry i should have been more precise. "Mean" was referring to accusatory mails i didn't answer to during the week, and a few directly associated me or my intention with some illuminated groups. I was shocked by Nicholas mail, but i was hurt by your last answer. Why mention religion, crackpot theories and fanatics if you're not trying to make a point? Why tell stories about some extremists if not to completely dismiss sane discussion? For me it's just another form of the Godwin point.

/Alex