[haiku] Re: Reducing paper waste at conferences

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetracker@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:29:15 -0600

I'm only going to post one post on this, and then will shut up, I promise.

If someone has a suggestion, like "let's not use paper," fine.  The
suggestion is taken into consideration, and we move on.

Sometimes, for the sake of harmony among people who have a larger common
interest, it's best to just let something pass, as tempting as might be to
keep arguing it.  What possible good can come from allowing a simple
disagreement to escalate into a mean-spirited free-for-all that results in
permanent damage to relationships and the loss of people from the project?

So my suggestion is, let's keep our words with each other thoughtful, brief,
and focused on Haiku.

Dane