[openbeos] Re: Haiku artwork page

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:48:55 -0700

Alexandre Deckner wrote:
Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote :

1) It seems that there is an aliasing problem in the perspective transformation of the screenshot, you should use a better interpolation technique.

As a poster, people will normally be looking at this from the distance, and they won't even notice it. I will see what I can do, but it may just be a limitation of the tools that I am using (or my knowledge on how to use them). :)

Sure, it depends on the size of the print though. In fact, looking at it closely, it seems it's not an antialiasing problem but another artefact i've never seen, more like a wobbling :-/

Interesting... You are right: there is a strange wobbling in the screenshot; but this is in the flyer, not the poster. I will try to fix it when I have a chance.

Nice catch!

Koki