[openbeos] Re: Haiku artwork page

  • From: "Ivan Vodopiviz" <merkoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:00:15 -0300

Sorry for double posting, but I'm having some problems with the Haiku
poster:

1) The .ai download link seems to be dead.
2) Inkscape doesn't seem to support EPS.
3) OOo Draw doesn't seem to support EPS files generated with Illustrator 11
(after converting the file, just draws a rectangle with some info about the
file like title, creation date and Illustrator version. Not really useful :S

I'll try tomorrow with Xara Xtreme on Linux. Sorry Koki, but I can't afford
Illustrator (it's not like it can be of much use for a programmer like me
anyway).

Cheers,

--
BlueSteel | | Merkoth