[openbeos] Re: Haiku artwork page

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 20:00:49 -0700

Joseph Prostko wrote:
On 9/3/07, *Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)* <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    It's fixed now. I also added an attribution for the screenshot of
    Elephants Dream.

    Cheers,

    Koki

Looks great, Koki!

Thanks for all of the efforts with the flyers and posters. I guess all that's left is to add the attribution to the poster now. :) ...One thing at a time though.

Attribution has been added to the poster too. You can download the revised artwork from here:

http://myhaiku.org/haiku-related-artwork/#posters

I would to buy a poster at some point, so look forward to seeing them available for purchase in the Haiku Store when they are ready.

I made an order from CafePress as a print test, and the results were satisfactory. So I expect the poster (with the updated artwork, which I already sent to DarkWyrm) to be available on the Haiku Store soon. :)

Cheers,

Koki