[openbeos] Re: Haiku artwork page

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 16:04:56 -0700

Joseph Prostko wrote:
While just looking over the Generic Haiku Flyer, I noticed what I find to be a possible spelling mistake. In the "Join Our Project!" box, "develop" is spelled as "develope." I believe "develope" is an alternate spelling to "develop," but I think it is fairly rare. That could just be my ignorant American opinion though. ;)

In any case, I figured I'd let you know, just in case you wanted to change the spelling. Since you were updating the files with the attribution anyways, it might be best to address both things at the same time.

Thanks Joe. It's a typo, so I will fix that when I have a chance. :)

Cheers,

Koki