[haiku] Re: Haiku Flyer for GSOC09

  • From: Ritrup Biswas <ritrup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:18:03 +0530

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Jorge G. Mare <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Salvatore Benedetto wrote:
> > is it possible for someone to make a (good) flyer for gsoc
> > in order to spread the word in the accademy world? I'd like to place a
> few
> > in my town (Pisa) in both engineering and science faculty.
>

> I don't know the status of Haiku's participation on the GSOC09, but here
> is my first shot at a flier in case you need it:
>
> http://www.haikuzone.net/files/2009-03-04_gsoc2009-flyer-draft1.png
>
> Eventually, I can release an AI file (sorry had no time to do it in WB)
> so that people can translate it to their languages.
>
> Comments/feedback are welcome.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge
>

> Hey, I have just put together another option for the flye. I strongly feel
it should not be another flyer gone waste, people should at least give it a
look, that's where that tab comes handy & it is part of Haiku. Will request
you guys please when ever you print it if you could make little bit effort
and cut it like the example image, it will really be interesting.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ritrup/Haiku#

--
Ritrup