[haiku] Re: Haiku Flyer for GSOC09

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:03:53 -0800

Jorge G. Mare wrote:
> I will make a few adjustments and repost another draft later today.

Here is draft #2:

http://www.haikuzone.net/files/2009-03-05_gsoc2009-flyer-draft2.png

I think it now looks a bit less crammed, and it is a bit more colorful
too while still printing OK on monochrome printers (that's what I am
testing it here with).

I will release this as an Adobe Illustrator and PDF files on Monday 3/9,
so if you have any feedback/input, please make your voice heard before
that date.

I would particularly like to hear from the devs that will act as mentors
if they are OK with the tone and wording of the message that the flyer
conveys.

Cheers,

Jorge