[openbeos] Re: Bounties

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:37:30 -0400

I'm sorry I'm not from the same school as you. I didn't learn 'netiquette'. :-p

I just try to get my message across. I'll look into netiquette some
other time, I don't really have time for that. I will take your
suggestions in stride and try to execute what you said to the best of
my understanding. I usually use an email client, however my hard drive
failed and am left with Gmail for the time being.

I've sent this as plain text. Hope that is what you meant. I don't see
any general option to disable this, so will have to do it manually
each time I send a message I suppose.

Karl

On 7/19/07, Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 19.07.2007 um 15:48 schrieb Karl vom Dorff:

> Just my thoughts

Sorry, this is off-topic. Please stick to netiquette - quoting
selectively and not top-posting. It would be nice if you could switch
off Gmail's HTML code as well - your e-mails are two to three times
the size of everybody else's.

Thanks

Charlie
--