[haiku-web] Re: ask for access of haiku-os.org

  • From: Kit <kervas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:21:57 -0600

2010/9/4 kurain <pengphei@xxxxxxxxx>

> I don't know why the registering confirmation is so serious. but I don't
> need the permission at all.

No, kurain, I think you have it wrong.

We are talking about two completely different things.

You see, in your first email, you asked about two things:
1) editing the HTML directly, and
2) you were not able to register an account at Haiku.
1) and 2) are different things, and are not related.

There should be no problem for you to register. Oliver himself said earlier
that he would try to fix that for you.

The discussion we are having with Citi is not about registration.
The discussion is about granting direct editing access.

However, you already said a couple of times that you do not need direct
editing access.

So all is well.

Cheers,
- Kit