[haiku-web] Re: ask for access of haiku-os.org

  • From: kurain <pengphei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 18:43:14 +0800

在 2010-09-01三的 08:50 -0400,Karl vom Dorff写道:

>         I don't need the access to editing , what I want is just
>         access to the
>         html of those documents. but I can't even register in the
>         haiku-os (I
>         never got any confiring mail from the official site ,and I
>         have tried
>         registering about ten times.).
>

> Would Firebug in Firefox and the 'Edit HTML' function be suitable?

thank you for your advice ,I have checked that in Firefox web broswer.I
think I can get its page source code with the html formating. well, I
haven't thounght about there is such a way to get a copy of its html
style.although when I use them, I should have to make some changes , it
is really of great help.

thank you anyway,Karl vom Dorff!

regards!
--kurain