[haiku-depot-web] Re: Title "localization"

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 15:03:52 +0200

Hi,

Am 05.04.2015 um 12:28 schrieb Andrew Lindesay:

With regard to the "title" data, this should now be available in the API
in the correct manner if/when you wanted to use that.

thanks! I noticed this the other day and did the necessary changes already. Looks pretty neat, I think it was a worthwhile change. I also noticed that you transmit the "payloadLength" and so I added back the Size column to HaikuDepot which reports the package size.

Best regards,
-Stephan